Saturday 2 February 2013

A mini haul...


To shop is most probably one of my favorite activities. Through a maths lesson this week i found myself dreaming about the possibility of shopping for a living - that was a very good daydream! To spend days endlessly wondering through shops picking out beautiful clothes, i don't think there is anything which could be more perfect! Over the last week I've had a few shopping trips in a variety of locations - Oxford Street and Brick Lane were most certainly my favorite. Nothing beats Topshop on Oxford Street, i could have easily spent hours pondering through everything, allowing myself to get lost through the reams of products. So i thought i would briefly share with you a few of my favorite purchases of my trips :')


 Tartan scarf - Rokit
Blue lace trim socks - Topshop
Touche clat - YSL, Selfridges

Pink lace collared blouse - Forever 21

 Crochet crop top - Topshop

Blue patterned long sleeved shirt - New Look

 Lace trimmed cream shirt - Topshop

Super soft jeans - Topshop

 Light denim skater skirt - New Look

I hope that you enjoyed this post and there should hopefully be another one up soon! Feel free to comment or ask any questions below...
Lots of Love, Melissa xx

2 comments:

  1. aaaah the pretty shirt!! love the tartan scarf too, i really like your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes! it's literally so beautiful! thank you so much, your blog is literally one of my very favorites xx

      Delete