Sunday 20 January 2013

My Current Playlist...


Due to my keen admiration for music, i thought i would share with you my current favorite tracks and update you on any new discoveries. These are a selection of the songs which i am listening to at the moment. There is quite a variety of songs on my list, the lyrical songs which hold such beauty in their words and those which quite simply make you want to get up and dance. One of my favorite bands right now has to be The Lumineers, as soon as i discovered their album i fell in love and I've been listening to it on repeat ever since.My favorites include flowers in your hair, submarine and ho hey! My other favorite is Bastille. Despite only having very few songs, each of them are incredible and have such a unique flair to them. On top of this, they have produced some of the most catchy acoustic versions to their songs. You won't be able to stop yourself from frantically clapping along to any of their songs once you have heard them! I hope you enjoy these songs as much as i do!
Lots of Love, Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment