Sunday 20 October 2013

Days Are Gone




Coat & Top - Zara
Skirt & Boots - Topshop 

Oh how I'm enjoying autumnal clothing. It's that perfect season where you're able to have great versatility within outfits - you're not restricted due to overwhelming heat or coldness. As i said, perfect. However, not quite so perfect for my bank account... 

This coat has to be one of my favorite buys recently. I love the boyfriend, slight cocoon shape of it and the leather collar which brings in that slight grunge-y edge. Its just a slight infatuation. The skirt is slightly more a-lined than in the picture which produces such a pretty shape. It will be perfect for layering with jumpers and woolly tights in the colder winter months. And the boots....the infatuation returns... 

And what is going on with my hair in the second photo...since when was i ginger?... 


Lots of love, Melissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment